COLLEGIATE LCD AND LED PROJECTORS - CP-EU4501WN
Projection Throw Chart
Screen Size 16:10 Throw Distance
Throw Ratio: 1.3 - 2.1 : 1 (distance : width)
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 4,500 ANSI lumens white/color output
- 16,000:1 contrast ratio
- 4,500 hours lamp life (Standard mode) 6,000 hours lamp life (Eco mode)*
- 10,000 hours hybrid filter**
- HDCR2 / Accentualizer / Image Optimizer
- Convenient Networking / Wireless Capability
- Mobile High-Definition (MHL™)
- Auto power on
|Supplied Accessories||Remote control, power cord, computer cable, 2 AA batteries, lens cover, adapter cover, security label, application CD, user’s manual CD, user’s manual, HDMI cable holder, cable ties|
|Optional Accessories||USBWL5G USB wireless adapter|
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
Auto Power On:
When the projector is in standby mode and detects the video signal input from an external device, this function starts up the projector to display the image automatically on the screen. This makes the time to start up the projector and begin presenting quicker and easier.
• This function is unavailable when STANDBY MODE is set to NETWORK(WOL) or SAVING.
• This function may work unintentionally by connected external device.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: The DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode projects grayscale images which approximate DICOM Part 14 specifications. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes. The projectors have a DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode. This mode simulates the DICOM standard, which is a standard applicable to digital communications in medicine, and is useful for displaying medical images such as X-rays. These projectors are not medical devices and are not compliant with the DICOM standard, and neither the projector nor the DICOM Simulation Mode should be used for medical diagnosis.
- HDCR2 (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. The recent enhancement to HDCR2 achieves not only auto tone enhancement but also auto color enhancement. This results in clear and vivid images even in bright rooms.
- Image Optimizer: The Image Optimizer automatically adjusts HDCR2 and Accentualizer to improve visibility as lamp brightness dims over time.
- MHL™: MHL (Mobile High-Definition) allows users to mirror their phone/tablet screen with the projector display. It is compatible with any and all apps.
Moderator Control Mode:
Using Moderator Control Mode, up to 50 computers can be connected to the projector and the moderator (host) can choose which images to display on screen.
To secure better performance, a wired network is preferable. LiveViewer software from the bundled CD-ROM is required on all the computers. The functions are supported by LiveViewer (Windows® application) only.
Image transfer speed may vary depending on number of projectors connected
You can project the same image from up to 12 projectors simultaneously. This is useful for meetings and lectures in large venues where a single screen would not be sufficient.
To secure better performance, a wired network is preferable.LiveViewer software from the bundled CD-ROM is required on all the computers. The functions are supported by LiveViewer (Windows® application) only.
Image transfer speed may vary depending on number of projectors connected.
- Projector Monitoring and Control from a Remote Location: Hitachi’s Projector Management Software (PJMan) gives you the ability to control, diagnose and manage (monitor the status including power, lamp hours, and temperature and air filter conditions) a single or group of Hitachi projectors.
3LCD Chips with Inorganic Alignment Layers:
This Hitachi LCD projector incorporates three LCD panels with inorganic alignment layers that are extremely light resistant, increasing brightness and contrast ratio.They ensure smooth images and high reliability.
(HTPS : High Temperature Poly-Silicon)
- 1.6 x Zoom Lens: Featuring a powerful 1.6× manual zoom lens, the projector allows for a greater range of installation possibilities.
- Cloning Function: Copy configuration settings from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning not only saves almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory, it saves countless hours in setup and installation.
- Easy Event Scheduling: You can schedule routine and special projector events, including power on, power off, input selection and other settings.
- E-mail Alerts: E-mail notification is sent for routine maintenance and error conditions.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. There is also a slideshow function. This feature also supports the following file types: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, AVI, and MOV — frame rate is under 12fps 640 x 480.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Projector Quick Connection App For Mobile Devices: Our iOS and Android application offers full projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad®, iPhone® and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL5G wireless adapter.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL5G).The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and 11n.
This product contains a mercury lamp; do not put in trash. Dispose of in accord with environmental laws. For lamp recycling, go to www.lamprecycle.org (in the US). For product disposal, contact your local government agency or www.eiae.org (in the US) or www.epsc.ca (in Canada). For more information, call 1-800-HITACHI (North America).
California Proposition 65 Warning