ENTRY Projectors - CP-EX252N
Projection Throw Chart
Screen Size 4:3 Throw Distance
Throw Ratio: 1.5 - 1.8 : 1 (distance : width)
Screen size and throw distance are measured in inches.
- XGA 1024 x 768 resolution
- 2,700 ANSI lumens white/color output
- 16W audio output
- 2,000:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI x 1 input
- 10,000 hours lamp life (Eco-2 mode)
- 5,000 hours unwoven filter
|Supplied Accessories||Remote control, power cord, computer cable, 2 AA batteries, user's manual CD, user's manual|
|Lamp||DT01481 with filter|
- ImageCare Technology: ImageCare is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes: Automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the screen. Also, automatically changes the brightness of the lamp if there is no change in the screen image. Using ImageCare technology, these features give optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
This product contains a mercury lamp; do not put in trash. Dispose of in accord with environmental laws. For lamp recycling, go to www.lamprecycle.org (in the US). For product disposal, contact your local government agency or www.eiae.org (in the US) or www.epsc.ca (in Canada). For more information, call 1-800-HITACHI (North America).