COLLEGIATE LCD AND LED PROJECTORS - CP-EX303
Projection Throw Chart
Screen Size 4:3 Throw Distance
Throw Ratio: 1.5 - 1.8 : 1 (distance : width)
Screen size and throw distance are measured in inches.
- XGA 1024 x 768 resolution
- 3,300 ANSI lumens brightness
- 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI x 1 input
- 12,500 hours lamp life (Eco mode)*
- 10,000 hours hybrid filter life**
|Supplied Accessories||Remote control, power cord, computer cable, AA batteries x 2, security label, user’s manual (concise)|
- ImageCare Technology: ImageCare is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- Saver Modes: Automatically changes the brightness of the lamp if there is no change in the screen image. Using ImageCare technology, this feature gives optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
This product contains a mercury lamp; do not put in trash. Dispose of in accord with environmental laws. For lamp recycling, go to www.lamprecycle.org (in the US). For product disposal, contact your local government agency or www.eiae.org (in the US) or www.epsc.ca (in Canada). For more information, call 1-800-HITACHI (North America).
California Proposition 65 Warning