Professional DLP, LCD and Laser Projectors - CP-HD9321
- Spec page only
- Full datasheet
- 900 Series Lens Spec
- FL-910 Ultra Short Throw Lens
- Owner's Manual
- Technical Guide
- Network Guide
- Throw Calculator
- Where to Buy
- Hitachi Green Information
- Software Download for Warping Tool
- Software Download for Blending Tool
For downloads of technical information please visit the CP-HD9321 product page on our Resource Center from Japan.
Projection Throw Chart
Screen Size 16:9 Throw Distance
Throw Ratio: 1.6 - 2.4 : 1 (distance : width)
Screen size and throw distance are measured in inches
with standard lens SD903W.
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- 8,200 ANSI lumens brightness
- 2500:1 contrast ratio
- 5 digital inputs
- 3G SDI enabled
- Accentualizer—advanced image processing
- High dynamic contrast range (HDCR)
- Built-in dual color wheels
- 360° and portrait mode projection
- MS-1 / MS-1WL Switcher Products
- NEW Extended Service Contract Available!
|Supplied Accessories||Remote control, power cord, computer cable, user’s manual, security label, application CD, adapter cover|
|Optional Accessories||USBWL11N USB wireless adapter|
|Optional Lenses||6 optional lenses are available: USL901, SL902, SD903W, ML904, LL905, UL906. An optional short zoom lens developed by Hitachi offers powered zoom, powered focus and adequate lens shift. This lens increases installation versatility like never before.|
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
Built-in Dual Color Wheel:
Two color wheels are built in to match usage conditions. By switching the
color wheel, you can achieve an image quality to match the projected image.
Previously requiring the services of an expert, Hitachi unique technology
allows you to switch the color wheel in about 10 seconds by the remote
control without having to open the chassis to install the color wheel.
Rich Color Mode: Reproduces color in levels equivalent to digital cinema. Ideal for use in museums and for viewing videos that emphasize color.
Bright Mode: Prioritizes brightness and sharpens white colors. Achieves projections with contrast and bright images, making it ideal for presentations and other situations that require the sharing of information.
- Dual Lamp and 24/7 Usable: Equipped with the highly reliable Dual Lamp System. If one lamp stops functioning during use, the second lamp activates and projects the image with no interruption in the projection. Also, 24 hours of continuous operation is available with the Alternative mode which alternates the use of the two lamps.
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- 360º Rotation/Portrait Projection: Display rotation of 360º and portrait projection for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- Variety of Interchangeable Lenses: Six lenses are available to match various screen sizes and installation environments. Projection is possible in diverse installation areas from small conference rooms to auditoriums, convention halls and other large spaces.
- Center Lens Design: This feature makes it easy to align the projector with the center of the screen for faster and trouble-free setup.
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift Control: Allows for greater range of installation possibilities. With the motorized function you can make fine adjustments through the remote control or RS232/IP device.
- Multiple Lens Options: 6 optional lenses are available: USL901, SL902, SD903W, ML904, LL905, UL906. An optional short zoom lens developed by Hitachi offers powered zoom, powered focus and adequate lens shift. This lens increases installation versatility like never before.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Picture By Picture: Enables the content from two input sources to be displayed simultaneously, side by side on one screen. You can use two sources including 2 HDMI, with both images sharing equal screen size. The feature is ideal for teleconferencing applications.
- Picture In Picture: Enables you to display one image inside another image using two sources including 2 HDMI
- Status Monitor: With Hitachi’s status monitor, you’ll have access in real time to projector diagnostics. Status updates include configuration information, maintenance history, as well as error and alarm messaging.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL11N). The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and 11n.
This product contains a mercury lamp; do not put in trash. Dispose of in accord with environmental laws. For lamp recycling, go to www.lamprecycle.org (in the US). For product disposal, contact your local government agency or www.eiae.org (in the US) or www.epsc.ca (in Canada). For more information, call 1-800-HITACHI (North America).
California Proposition 65 Warning