INTERACTIVE LCD PROJECTORS - CP-TW3506
Projection Throw Chart (In inches)
Screen Size 16:10 Throw Distance
|Diagonal||Distance from edge of projector to screen||Distance from mirror cover to screen|
Throw Ratio: (distance : width)
0.2 : 1 from edge of projector
0.3 : 1 from mirror cover.
- WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution
- 3,700 ANSI lumens white/color output
- 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI 2 inputs (1 shared with MHL)
- Powered Focus / Perfect Fit 2
- Interactive pens and multi-pen capability
- PC-less drawing
- HDCR2/Accentualizer/ Image Optimizer
- Optional Finger Touch module
- Moderator Control Mode
- Smart Device Control
- Compatible with other top interactive software
- StarBoard Interactive Software included with no yearly subscription fee!
|Supplied Accessories||Remote control, AAA batteries x 4, power cord (4.5m) x 1, computer cable, cable cover, adapter cover, user’s manuals and CD, application CD and DVD, USB cable, interactive pen x 2, pen tips x 4, AA batteries x 2, PIN code sticker|
|Optional Accessories||Finger touch unit (FT-01B), interactive pen (I-PEN4), wireless adapter (USBWL5G), wall mount (HAS-WM05), table stand kit (TT-03), Apple TV bracket (HAS-RB01)|
|Lamp||DT01411 with filter|
- Interactive Software: This product includes a drawing application that offers more sophisticated drawing functions.
- Neatly Convert Letters or Figures: You can automatically convert freehand shapes into geometric objects and handwriting into text on projected images. These operations are easily accomplished with the interactive pens.
- Select a Variety of Useful Tools: The interactive pen lets you operate a compass, ruler, protractor, stopwatch and other useful tools on the projected image, making lessons even easier to understand.
- Advanced Writting/Drawing Capabilities: This projector comes with a built-in function allowing you to directly draw and write on the projected screen without a PC.
- Directly Draw on the Projected Screen: You can write and draw on images projected from connected devices such as a documant camera
- Save and Open Drawn Screens: You can save the image drawn on the projector screen. This enables you to easily manage what you’ve taught in the past.
- Finger Touch Option: This projector incorporates the optional finger touch unit that enables the projector to detect finger touch activity on the screen area. It allows users to annotate and interact with the material presented. Instead of simply showing static images, students and teachers can interact with on screen material for hands-on interactivity that brings learning to life. When using the finger touch unit in a bright environment, auto-calibration may not be used. Must be used on a flat screen. The finger touch unit may not be used in locations where there is sunlight or light from an incandescent light source.
- Convenient Painter Tool Equipped with the Pen, Eraser, Undo, Redo, functions. You can also change the pen color and thickness. With the easy-to-use Painter tool bar, you can teach classes smoothly.
- Variety Rich Templates: You can conveniently use the interactive function with over 100 pre-installed templates including graphs, graphic organizers, plain color and many more
- Multiple Interactive Pens: With up to 6 interactive pens, pupils can do more than just watch–they can interact with the onscreen content. Let them enjoy providing answers, showing their understanding and becoming involved in lessons like never before.
- Windows® Multi Touch: Windows® 8.1/10 multi touch allows users with touch enabled Windows® 8.1/10 systems to operate the PC directly from the interactive screen with up to 6 pens or touches including Windows® 8.1/10 gesture.
- Smart Device Control: Plugging the optional USB wireless adapter into the projector and using the dedicated free online application developed by Hitachi, projectors can be controlled from a tablet or smartphone.
- Starboard Interactive Presentation Software: Hitachi’s world-class interactive StarBoard Software (SBS) is the next standard in collaboration, information sharing and dynamic presentation software. With a customizable interface and toolbar, Starboard streamlines your workflow and improves production. While you would expect to pay hundreds of dollars extra for similar interactive software from the competition, Hitachi bundles it as a standard feature with each interactive projector.
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- HDCR2 (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. The recent enhancement to HDCR2 achieves not only auto tone enhancement but also auto color enhancement. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- ImageCare Technology: ImageCare is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- Image Optimizer: The Image Optimizer automatically adjusts HDCR and Accentualizer to improve visibility as lamp brightness dims over time.
- Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes: Automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the screen. Also, automatically changes the brightness of the lamp if there is no change in the screen image. Using ImageCare technology, these features give optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
- MHL™: MHL (Mobile High-Definition) allows users to mirror their phone/tablet screen with the projector display. It is compatible with any and all apps.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.