Collegiate LCD and LED Projectors - CP-WU5506M
- Spec page only
- Full datasheet
- Owner's Manual
- Network Guide
- Throw Calculator
- Where to Buy
- Hitachi Green Information
- ImageCare Technology Information
Projection Throw Chart
Screen Size 16:10 Throw Distance
Throw Ratio: 1.4 - 2.3 :1 (distance : width)
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 5,200 ANSI lumens white/color output
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- 4,000 hours lamp life (Standard mode) 6,000 hours lamp life (Eco mode)*
- 10,000 hours hybrid filter**
- Seamless Design
- Edge Blending & Warping
- HDCR/Accentualizer /Image Optimizer
- Wireless Networking Functions
- Miracast® Compatible
- HDMI In/Out
- NEW Extended Service Contract Available!
|Supplied Accessories||Remote control, power cord, computer cable, wireless adapter, security label, AA batteries x 2, user's manual CD, user's manual, terminal cover, HDMI cable holder x 3, cable tie x 3, cable tie for power cord, hook metal, screw, lens cover|
|Optional Accessories||Wired remote HL03131|
- Various Network Projection Modes: Network projection supports the single display and multi display. In addition, you can manage various meetings with the moderator control mode. Connection methods for your device and projector include Miracast connection or application connection.
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: The DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode projects grayscale images which approximate DICOM Part 14 specifications. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes. The projectors have a DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode. This mode simulates the DICOM standard, which is a standard applicable to digital communications in medicine, and is useful for displaying medical images such as X-rays. These projectors are not medical devices and are not compliant with the DICOM standard, and neither the projector nor the DICOM Simulation Mode should be used for medical diagnosis.
- Edge Blending: Projectors are equipped with the Edge Blending function that achieves the seamless projection of one image using multiple projectors. The 5000 series comes with various blending functions that meet the level users are looking for. Instant blending:Easily perform blending processing without the use of any special equipment.
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range):When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- Image Optimizer: The Image Optimizer automatically adjusts HDCR and Accentualizer to improve visibility as lamp brightness dims over time.
- MHL™: MHL (Mobile High-Definition) allows users to mirror their phone/tablet screen with the projector display. It is compatible with any and all apps.
- Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture Images from two input signals at the same time. Picture by Picture (P by P) enables you to compare two images side by side. Picture in Picture (P in P) enables you to display one image within another image. These functions are handy when you need to compare two sets of data or other material.
- Warping: Warping is possible from your computer by using the specialized application. Projection is possible on spherical surfaces and surfaces with corners, as well as conventional flat screens.
- Easily Stackable: Using the lens shift and the perfect fit you can easily stack two units for two times the light output.
- V/H Lens Shift: For ease of installation, V/H Lens Shift allows you to move the image without having to physically move the projector.
- HDMI-Out: When sharing content on multiple screens by multiple projectors, HDMI-Out is used to bring the content signal from one projector to another.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- Perfect Fit: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Picture Shift: Enables the user to fit or align contents to the screen by shifting the content area vertically.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Live Viewer Pro for Mobile Device: Our iOS application offers full projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad®, iPhone® and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via a USBWL5G wireless adapter.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a computer or your network using USBWL5G wireless adapter. The adapter supports IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
This product contains a mercury lamp; do not put in trash. Dispose of in accord with environmental laws. For lamp recycling, go to www.lamprecycle.org (in the US). For product disposal, contact your local government agency or www.eiae.org (in the US) or www.epsc.ca (in Canada). For more information, call 1-800-HITACHI (North America).
California Proposition 65 Warning