Professional DLP, LCD and Laser Projectors - CP-WU9100B
- Spec page only
- Full datasheet
- 900 Series Lens Spec
- FL-910 Ultra Short Throw Lens
- Owner's Manual
- Technical Guide
- Network Guide
- Throw Calculator
- Where to Buy
- Hitachi Green Information
- Software Download for Warping Tool v1.2
- Warping Tool Instruction Guide
- Software Download for Blending Tool v1.0
- Blending Tool Instruction Guide
- Blending Tool Supported Cameras
Projection Throw Chart
Screen Size 16:10 Throw Distance
Throw Ratio: 1.6 - 2.4 : 1 (distance : width)
Screen size and throw distance are measured in inches
with standard lens SD903W.
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200
- 10,000 ANSI lumens brightness
- 2,000 hours lamp life (Standard mode) and 4,000 hours (Eco mode), 1,000 hours (Portrait mode)
- Edge Blending & Warping with extended range
- HDCR / Accentualizer / Color Management
- Portrait Projection / 360° installation
- Lens Shift / Picture Shift
- Convenient Networking / Wireless Capability / Smart Device Control
- Five digital inputs: HDBaseT, HDMI x 2, SDI, DVI-D
- Wide range of lens options
- NEW Extended Service Contract Available!
|Supplied Accessories||Power cord, computer cable, wireless remote control, Ferrite core and band x 2, cable tie, AA batteries x 2, user’s manual CD, user’s manual, application CD, security label, wireless USB cover|
|Optional Accessories||Wireless adapter (USBWL11N), HL02804 remote control, HAS-9110 fixing mount, HAS-204L standard adapter for mount, HAS-304H long adapter for mount, HAS-404U for mount|
|Optional Lenses||7 optional lenses are available, FL910, USL901, SL902, SD903, ML904, LL905, UL906|
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- Color Management: Allows you to change the HUE, SATURATION, LUMINANCE of each 6 colors (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta and yellow) without influencing each other. With this new technology, for example, you can change only bluish colors, such as the sky, while maintaining the other colors by adjusting the HUE of blue.
Projectors are equipped with the Edge Blending function that achieves the
seamless projection of one image using multiple projectors. The 9000 series
comes with various blending
functions that meet the level users
are looking for.
Instant blending: Easily perform blending processing without the use of any special equipment.
Automatic blending: Use a camera and quickly perform high precision blending processing automatically. Requires installation of a specialized application to your computer.
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- Geometric Correction (Warping): Geometric correction is possible from your computer by using the specialized application. Projection is possible on spherical surfaces and surfaces with corners, as well as conventional flat screens.
- Center Lens Design: This feature makes it easy to align the projector with the center of the screen for faster and trouble-free setup.
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift Control: Allows for greater range of installation possibilities. With the motorized function you can make fine adjustments through the remote control or RS232/IP device.
- Multiple Lens Options: 7 optional lenses are available: FL910, USL901, SL902, SD903, ML904, LL905, UL906.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Picture By Picture: Enables the content from two input sources to be displayed simultaneously, side by side on one screen. You can use two sources including 2 HDMI, with both images sharing equal screen size. The feature is ideal for teleconferencing applications.
- Picture In Picture: Enables you to display one image inside another image using two sources including 2 HDMI
- Status Monitor: With Hitachi’s status monitor, you’ll have access in real time to projector diagnostics. Status updates include configuration information, maintenance history, as well as error and alarm messaging.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL11N). The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and 11n.
- 360º Rotation: Display rotation of 360º for creative applications and greater installation flexibility. The side planes of the projector should be kept vertical.
This product contains a mercury lamp; do not put in trash. Dispose of in accord with environmental laws. For lamp recycling, go to www.lamprecycle.org (in the US). For product disposal, contact your local government agency or www.eiae.org (in the US) or www.epsc.ca (in Canada). For more information, call 1-800-HITACHI (North America).