Classroom and Conference Room LCD Projectors - CP-X25LWN
Projection Throw Chart
Screen Size 4:3 Throw Distance
Throw Ratio: 1.5 - 1.8 : 1 (distance : width)
Screen size and throw distance are measured in inches.
|Supplied Accessories||Remote control, power cord, computer cable, 2 AA batteries, lens cover, adapter cover, security label, application CD, user's manual CD, user's manual|
|Optional Accessories||USBWL11N USB wireless adapter, TB-1 wireless pen tablet|
|Lamp||DT01571 with filter|
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- Cloning Function: Copy configuration settings from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning can save almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory.
- ImageCare Technology: ImageCare is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- Image Optimizer: Image Optimizer automatically adjusts HDCR and Accentualizer to improve visibility as lamp brightness dims over time.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Projector Quick Connection App For Mobile Devices: Our iOS application offers full projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad®, iPhone® and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL11N wireless adapter.
- Input Source Naming: Users can rename input sources in more descriptive terms instead of the factory default names.
- Microphone Input: A microphone can be used via the jack located on the input panel. Allows for more dynamic presentations even in standby mode.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. There is also a slideshow function. This feature also supports the following file types: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, AVI, and MOV — frame rate is under 12fps 640 x 480.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Serial Number and Media Access Control Label: A label is affixed in front of the projector to more easily access and read the model name, serial number and MAC address while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end users and auditors for instant accessibility.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL11N). The adapter supports IEEE802.11n.
This product contains a mercury lamp; do not put in trash. Dispose of in accord with environmental laws. For lamp recycling, go to www.lamprecycle.org (in the US). For product disposal, contact your local government agency or www.eiae.org (in the US) or www.epsc.ca (in Canada). For more information, call 1-800-HITACHI (North America).
California Proposition 65 Warning