Installation LCD Projectors - CP-X8160
- Spec page only
- Full datasheet
- Owner's Manual
- Technical Guide
- Network Guide
- Throw Calculator
- Where to Buy
- Hitachi Green Information
- Lens Projection Chart
For downloads of technical information please visit the CP-X8160 product page on our Resource Center from Japan.
Projection Throw Chart
Screen Size 4:3 Throw Distance
Throw Ratio: 1.5 - 3.0 : 1 (distance : width)
Screen size and throw distance are measured in inches
with standard lens ML703.
|Supplied Accessories||Remote control, power cord, computer cable, lens cover, user's manual, security label, application CD, adapter cover, one standard lens ML713|
|Optional Accessories||USBWL11N USB wireless adapter, MS-1 wired multifunction switcher, MS-1WL wireless multifunction switcher|
|Optional Lenses||4 optional lenses are available: FL701, SL702, LL704, UL705|
- Center Lens Design: This feature makes it easy to align the projector with the center of the screen for faster and trouble-free setup.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: Images in DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Mode are reproduced with an advanced grayscale level. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-rays, and for training and educational purposes. These projectors are not approved medical devices. They should not be used for actual medical diagnosis.
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift Control: Allows for greater range of installation possibilities. With the motorized function you can make fine adjustments through the remote control or RS232/IP device.
- Multiple Lens Options: In addition to the one ML703 middle throw standard lens, four optional lenses are available: FL701 fixed; SL702 short throw; LL704 long throw; and UL705 ultra-long throw.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Projector Quick Connection iPad® App: Our iOS application offers full projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad® and iPhone® devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL11N wireless adapter.
- 360º Rotation: Display rotation of 360º for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- Status Monitor: With Hitachi’s status monitor, you’ll have access in real time to projector diagnostics. Status updates include configuration information, maintenance history, as well as error and alarm messaging. For even greater user convenience, the status monitor can be accessed on the rear input panel or through the Hitachi network tools software.
- MyButton: Four customizable buttons on the remote control allow users to create a shortcut for projector functions such as Information, Auto Keystone, Picture Mode etc.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow function.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Wireless Presentation Ready: You can use a wireless network by connecting the projector to a computer using the optional USB wireless adapter part number USBWL11N. The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and the latest 11n.
This product contains a mercury lamp; do not put in trash. Dispose of in accord with environmental laws. For lamp recycling, go to www.lamprecycle.org (in the US). For product disposal, contact your local government agency or www.eiae.org (in the US) or www.epsc.ca (in Canada). For more information, call 1-800-HITACHI (North America).
California Proposition 65 Warning