Professional DLP, LCD and Laser Projectors - CP-X8800B
- Spec page only
- Full datasheet
- 8000+ Series Flyer
- Owner's Manual
- Technical Guide
- Network Guide
- Throw Calculator
- Where to Buy
- Hitachi Green Information
Projection Throw Chart
Screen Size 4:3 Throw Distance
Throw Ratio: 1.7 - 3.0 : 1 (distance : width)
Screen size and throw distance are measured in inches
with standard lens ML713.
- XGA 1024 x 768 resolution
- 8,000 ANSI lumens white/color output
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- 3,000 hours lamp life (Standard mode) and 4,000 hours lamp life (Eco mode)
- 20,000 hours hybrid filter
- Edge Blending & Warping
- Seamless design
- Color Management
- HDCR / Accentualizer / Image Optimizer
- Portrait mode
- Four digital inputs: HDBaseT, HDMI x 2, display port
- Wide range of lens options
- MS-1 / MS-1WL Switcher Products
- NEW Extended Service Contract Available!
|Supplied Accessories||Remote control, power cord, computer cable, AA batteries x 2, adapter cover, terminal cover, manual CD, user's manual, application CD, security label, HDMI bracket x 2, binder x 2|
|Optional Accessories||Wireless adapter (USBWL11N), MS-1 wired multifunction switcher, MS-1WL wireless multifunction switcher|
|Optional Lenses||5 optional lenses are available, FL701,FL710, SL712, ML713, LL704, UL705|
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- Color Management: Allows you to change the HUE, SATURATION, LUMINANCE of each 6 colors (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta and yellow) without influencing each other. With this new technology, for example, you can change only bluish colors, such as the sky, while maintaining the other colors by adjusting the HUE of blue.
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- Image Optimizer: The Image Optimizer automatically adjusts HDCR and Accentualizer to improve visibility as lamp brightness dims over time.
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift Control: Allows for greater range of installation possibilities. With the motorized function you can make fine adjustments through the remote control or RS232/IP device.
- Perfect Fit: Enables the user to adjust individual corners independent of one another. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Picture By Picture: Enables the content from two input sources to be displayed simultaneously, side by side on one screen. You can use two sources including 2 HDMI, with both images sharing equal screen size. The feature is ideal for teleconferencing applications.
- Picture In Picture: Enables you to display one image inside another image using two sources including 2 HDMI.
- 360º Rotation: Display rotation of 360º for creative applications and greater installation flexibility. The side planes of the projector should be kept vertical.
- Status Monitor: With Hitachi’s status monitor, you’ll have access in real time to projector diagnostics. Status updates include configuration information, maintenance history, as well as error and alarm messaging.
- MyButton: Four customizable buttons on the remote control allow users to create a shortcut for projector functions such as Information, Auto Keystone, Picture Mode etc.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- Picture Shift: Enables the user to fit or align contents to the screen by shifting the content area vertically.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Serial Number and Media Access Control Label: A label is affixed to side of projector to more easily access and read the model name, serial number and MAC address while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end users and auditors for instant accessibility.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN code will disable the projector.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL11N). The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and 11n.
This product contains a mercury lamp; do not put in trash. Dispose of in accord with environmental laws. For lamp recycling, go to www.lamprecycle.org (in the US). For product disposal, contact your local government agency or www.eiae.org (in the US) or www.epsc.ca (in Canada). For more information, call 1-800-HITACHI (North America).