Ultra Short Throw LCD Projectors - LP-AW3001
Projection Throw Chart (In inches)
Screen Size 16:10
|Diagonal||Distance from edge of projector to screen||Distance from center of mirror to screen|
Throw Ratio: (distance : width)
0.1 : 1 from edge of projector
0.3 : 1 from center of mirror
- 3LCD Laser Projector
- WXGA 1280 x 800
- 3,300 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- 500,000 : 1 Contrast ratio
- 50,000 hours light source life (Long life 2 mode)
- 60" - 130" Screen Size
- HDMI 2 inputs (shared with MHL)
- Powered Focus and Perfect Fit
- High Dynamic Range (HDCR2)
|Supplied Accessories||Remote control, power cord, computer cable, AA batteries x 2, hook metal, adapter cover, HDMI cable holder x 2, cable tie, Ferrite core, security label, user's manual (concise)|
|Optional Accessories||HAS-WM06 wall mount (Supports display size 70" - 110"), USBWL5G wireless adapter|
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- Aspect Zoom: Aspect Zoom makes the maximum image size on the screen while keeping the aspect of the image.
- HDCR2 (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. The recent enhancement to HDCR2 achieves not only auto tone enhancement but also auto color enhancement. This results in clear and vivid images even in bright rooms.
- Cloning Function: Copy setting data from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning not only saves almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory, it saves countless hours in setup and installation.
- MHL™: MHL (Mobile High-Definition) allows users to mirror their phone/tablet screen with the projector display. It is compatible with any and all apps.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Projector Quick Connection App For Mobile Devices: Our iOS and Android applications offers projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad®, iPhone® and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL5G wireless adapter.
- Input Source Naming: Users can name input sources in simple language instead of factory default names.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow and video function.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Template Function: Line templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard. There are four types of line templates to choose from.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL5G). The adapter supports IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.