Collegiate LCD Projectors - LP-WU3500
Projection Throw Chart (In inches)
Screen Size 16:10 Throw Distance
Throw Ratio: 1.3 - 2.3 : 1 (distance : width)
Screen size and throw distance are measured in inches.
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200
- 3,500 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- High Lumen Density (HLD) LED
- 30,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 20,000 Hour Long Life Light Source
- High Performance 1.7 zoom lens
- Multiple Digital Inputs: HDBaseT™, HDMI x 2, and MHL™
- 360° Installation
- Quiet Operation (min. 21 dB)
- Suitable for Heavy Usage, Digital Signage and 24/7 Applications
- Supports Crestron Roomview, AMX and is Extron XTP Certified
- 5 years or 20,000 hr. warranty
|Supplied Accessories||Remote control, power cord, AA batteries x 2, computer cable, lens cover, adapter cover, terminal cover A/B, application CD, user's manual, user's manual CD, security label, cable tie x 5, HDMI cable holder, HDMI cap x 2, HDBaseT cap|
USBWL11N (USB wireless adapter)
HL03131 (Wired remote control)
- Dust Resistant Sealed Engine: The air tight structure of the optical engine makes it possible to minimize dust particles entering which could eventually lead to a decrease in brightness. This construction gives the projector resistance to the effects of dust and enables the projector to be used in a wide variety of environments.
Projectors are equipped with the Edge Blending function that achieves
the seamless projection of one image using
multiple projectors. The LP-WU3500 comes
with various blending functions that meet
the level users are looking for.
Instant blending: Easily perform blending processing without the use of any special equipment.
- Geometric Correction (Warping): Geometric correction is possible from your computer by using the specialized application. Projection is possible on spherical surfaces and surfaces with corners, as well as conventional flat screens.
- Maintenance Free Operation: Approximately 20,000 hours of maintenance free operation. There is no need to replace a lamp or air filter, providing a dramatic reduction in the total cost of ownership and time spent changing bulbs.
- 360º Rotation/Portrait Projection: Display rotation of 360º and portrait projection for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- Color Management: Allows you to change the HUE, SATURATION, LUMINANCE of each 6 colors (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta and yellow) without influencing each other. With this new technology, for example, you can change only bluish colors, such as the sky, while maintaining the other colors by adjusting the HUE of blue.
- Image Optimizer: The Image Optimizer automatically adjusts HDCR and Accentualizer to improve visibility as lamp brightness dims over time.
- High Performance Lens: Featuring a powerful 1.7 x zoom lens, the projector allows for a range of installation options. Users can manually shift the lens both horizontally and vertically in order to position an image on the screen without experiencing keystone distortion.
- Constant Bright Image: Constant Mode maintains fixed brightness and pictures through the use of an illumination sensor, meaning you can expect the same level of brightness even after 20,000 hours of operation.
- Easy Event Scheduling: Schedule routine and special projector evernts, including power on, power off, input selection and other settings
- Quick Start / Quick Off: The light source reaches its full brightness within 5 seconds of turning on. *Set STANDBY MODE to QUICK START
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: Images in DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Mode are reproduced with an advanced grayscale level. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-rays, and for training and educational purposes. These projectors are not approved medical devices. They should not be used for actual medical diagnosis.
- Picture By Picture: Enables the content from two input sources to be displayed simultaneously, side by side on one screen. You can use two sources including 2 HDMI, with both images sharing equal screen size. The feature is ideal for teleconferencing applications.
- Picture In Picture: Enables you to display one image inside another image using two sources including 2 HDMI.
- Perfect Fit: Enables the user to adjust individual corners independent of one another. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL11N). The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and 11n.