PROFESSIONAL DLP, LCD AND LASER PROJECTORS - LP-WU6500
Projection Throw Chart
Screen Size 16:10 Throw Distance
Throw Ratio: 1.15 - 1.9 : 1 (distance : width)
Screen size and throw distance are measured in inches.
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200
- 5,000 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- Laser Phosphor Light Source
- 20,000 : 1 contrast ratio
- 20,000 hours expected light source
- 360° Installation
- 3D Ready
- Suitable for Heavy Usage, Digital Signage and 24/7 Applications
- Maintenance Free!
- Four Digital Inputs: HDBaseTTM, HDMI x 3
- Supports Web Control, PJLink, Crestron Roomview, AMX
|Supplied Accessories||Remote control, power cord,AA batteries x 2, user’s manual cd, RGB cable|
- Long Life 20,000 Hours* Laser Light Source: Light source combines blue laser diodes and phosphor which can achieve 5,000 lumens. The projection image is bright and clear, with vivid color. Since lamp exchange is unnecessary, maintenance cost is reduced. No need anymore to worry about lamp life, making it a perfect choice for digital signage applications that require long hours of continuous projection. Plus, by not using mercury lamps, the projectors are eco-friendly. With an approximate light source of 20,000 hours, the laser projector series is suitable for other venues such as museums and restaurants. * For laser light source not a guaranteed value.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: The DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode projects grayscale images which approximate DICOM Part 14 specifications. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes. The projectors have a DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode. This mode simulates the DICOM standard, which is a standard applicable to digital communications in medicine, and is useful for displaying medical images such as X-rays. These projectors are not medical devices and are not compliant with the DICOM standard, and neither the projector nor the DICOM Simulation Mode should be used for medical diagnosis.
- Dust Resistant Sealed Engine: The air tight structure of the optical engine makes it possible to minimize dust particles entering which could eventually lead to a decrease in brightness. This construction gives the projector resistance to the effects of dust and enables the projector to be used in a wide variety of environments.
- Laser Power Level Control: Tunes the brightness of images according to the brightness of the surrounding environment and can also match brightness of images projected side by side.
- Lens Shift: Lens shift can adjust the position of image on the screen by turning the adjusters manually. This adjustment is useful to t the image to the position without causing keystone distortion.
- Maintenance Free Operation: Approximately 20,000 hours of maintenance free operation. There is no need to replace a lamp or air filter, providing a dramatic reduction in the total cost of ownership and time spent changing bulbs.
- MHL™: MHL (Mobile High-Definition) allows users to mirror their phone/tablet screen with the projector display. It is compatible with any and all apps.
- Wide Range of Color Reproduction: The color reproduction range is wide compared to lamp light projectors and projects brilliantly colored images.
- 360º Rotation/Portrait Projection: Display rotation of 360º and portrait projection for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- 3D system by DLP Link: A special 3D emitter is no longer needed for 3D viewing.