PROFESSIONAL DLP, LCD AND LASER PROJECTORS - LP-WU9100B
Projection Throw Chart
Screen Size 16:10 Throw Distance
Throw Ratio: 1.6 - 2.4 : 1 (distance : width)
Screen size and throw distance are measured in inches with standard lens SD903.
Projection Lens Chart
|FL920||0 - 22||0 - 0.55|
|USL901A||64 - 81||1.6 - 2.0|
|SL902||97 - 146||2.5 - 3.7|
|SD903||137 - 207||3.5 - 5.3|
|ML904||201 - 309||5.1 - 7.9|
|LL905||294 - 478||7.5 - 12.1|
|UL906||469 - 745||11.9 - 18.9|
Projection distances measured in inches and meters with standard lens and optional lenses when projecting onto a 100" diagonal screen.
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200
- 10,000 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- Laser Phosphor Light Source
- 360° Installation
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift
- Suitable for Heavy Usage, Digital Signage and 24/7 Applications
- Maintenance Free!
- Five Digital Inputs: HDBaseT, HDMI x 2, DVI-D x 1, 3G SDI x 1
- Wide Range of Lens Options - Compatible with Hitachi’s 9000 Series Lenses
- Supports Web Control, PJLink, Crestron Roomview, AMX, and Extron XTP
|Supplied Accessories||US Power cord (20A/125V and 15A/250V), EURO Power cord, remote control, AA batteries x 2, wired remote cable, RS-232C cable, RGB cable, lens cover and cap, security label, user’s manual CD, user’s manual|
|Optional Lenses||7 optional lenses are available: FL920, USL901A, SL902, SD903, ML904, LL905, UL906|
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- Color Management: This feature allows you to change HUE, SATURATION and LUMINANCE of each 6 colors (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta and yellow) without influencing each other. With this technology, for example, you can change only bluish colors, such as the sky, while maintaining the other colors by adjusting the HUE of the blue.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: The DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode projects grayscale images which approximate DICOM Part 14 specifications. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes. The projectors have a DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode. This mode simulates the DICOM standard, which is a standard applicable to digital communications in medicine, and is useful for displaying medical images such as X-rays. These projectors are not medical devices and are not compliant with the DICOM standard, and neither the projector nor the DICOM Simulation Mode should be used for medical diagnosis.
- Geometric Correction (Warping): Geometric correction is possible from your computer by using the specialized application. Projection is possible on spherical surfaces and surfaces with corners, as well as conventional flat screens.
- Edge Blending: Projectors are equipped with the Edge Blending function that achieves the seamless projection of one image using multiple projectors. Instant blending:Easily perform blending processing without the use of any special equipment.
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- Maintenance Free Operation: Approximately 20,000 hours of maintenance free operation.There is no need to replace a lamp or air filter, providing a dramatic reduction in the total cost of ownership and time spent changing bulbs.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- Perfect Fit: Enables the user to adjust individual corners independent of one another. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture: Images from two input signals at the same time. Picture by Picture (P by P) enables you to compare two images side by side. Picture in Picture (P in P) enables you to display one image within another image.These functions are handy when you need to compare two sets of data or other material.
- 360º Rotation/Portrait Projection: Display rotation of 360º and portrait projection for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- 3D system by DLP Link: A special 3D emitter is no longer needed for 3D viewing.